Safety by Design:
To the maximum extent possible, eliminate hazards by removing them in the design phase.
Implement leading-edge technology to enable higher levels of efficiency.
Configure loads and interconnects with rig moves in mind. Integrate equipment and eliminate the need for double handling.
Ensure designs are fabrication friendly and easily adaptable to LEAN techniques.
- AC/VFD power as an enabling technology
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) combined with a multi-parameter electronic driller
- Top drive integration within the mast for moves and operation
- Climate controlled, ergonomically designed driller’s cabin
- Dedicated BOP transport and installation system
- Iron roughneck and hydraulic catwalk
- Enhanced mud system with round tanks
- Drill floor with containment system
- Hydraulic skid systems for multi-well drilling