Global Response to COVID-19
During this difficult time, H&P remains fully committed to our core value Actively C.A.R.E. meaning we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees by controlling and removing exposures, including COVID-19 exposures. We are also committed to providing operational and business continuity for our customers. Our Crisis Management Team and Executive Leadership continues to closely monitor, assess, make decisions, and take action where business activity and personnel are present across the globe.
Actively C.A.R.E. for Our People
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. As it relates specifically to COVID-19, we have implemented additional measures in controlling and removing exposures for everyone working at our office, field, and rig locations around the world.
- We have enabled global remote work options.
- Restricted travel to international locations in accordance with WHO, CDC and National Health Ministry recommendations.
- Screening and isolation procedures have been put in place for the health and safety of all field and rig employees.
- We continue to communicate regularly with our employees to inform them of changes to operations and the resources available to them.
Focus on Our Customers
H&P remains committed to providing operational excellence and 24/7 support to our customers, while ensuring our operations are aligned with the WHO, CDC and National Health Ministry recommendations.
- Our crisis and operations teams have mobilized to continuously assess how conditions are evolving and are maintaining a proactive approach to ensure operational readiness and business continuity on our rig sites.
- H&P’s 24-hour centers continue to operate remotely with increased sensitivity to social distancing and recommended precautions to reduce the risk of exposure.
- We are in continuous contact with our suppliers and service providers to ensure that material and service sourcing remains robust and flexible.
We want to thank the entire H&P team, our customers and our suppliers for working together during these unprecedented times. Now, more than ever, we appreciate the H&P Family for always Actively Caring.