- H&P will not collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address, unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personal information collected, do not submit it to us.
- When provided by you, we may collect and use your personal information to respond to your application or other inquiry; to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services; and for other compatible purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- H&P may disclose your personal information to third parties (a) if required by law; (b) to enforce the terms and conditions of this site; or (c) to protect the rights and property of H&P.
- H&P may collect non-personal information about you such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer or electronic device, the type of internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the Web site from which you linked to our site.
- H&P may use “cookies” in various applications. A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. You may decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly.